- The Lyric T6 Pro benefits from the newly updated Lyric app (V3)
- Every model in the T Series uses Honeywell’s new UWP mounting system
- Leading the T Series is the Lyric T6 Pro which features installation and access via the Lyric app (iOS and Android), and customized geofencing
Lyric T6 Pro.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Based on the evolving needs of today’s consumers, their homes, and the HVAC contractors that help maintain them, Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announces its T Series portfolio of connected and non-connected thermostats, including the Lyric™ T6 Pro Wi- Fi for professional installation, and the Lyric T5 Wi-Fi for consumer and DIY applications.
Developed to help contractors manage complexity and maximize opportunities while providing customers with the features and usability they seek, the entire T Series streamlines Honeywell’s longstanding expertise in home comfort.
From product selection and easy installation, to customer support and future upgrades, the T Series is engineered to deliver confidence. To further integrate into a home, the Lyric T6 Pro benefits from the newly updated Lyric app (V3), as well as Honeywell’s growing partnership ecosystem, which includes Apple HomeKit™* for control via Siri and the new Apple Home app in iOS 10, compatibility with Amazon Echo, Stringify, and others.
For contractors, every model in the T Series uses Honeywell’s new UWP mounting system, offering a cleaner, faster installation. When a customer wants to change from a non-connected T Series thermostat to a connected model**, the UWP mounting system means that the cover plate can be swapped without needing to also replace the wall plate. Setting up a T Series thermostat is straightforward via steps and menus that contractors are already accustomed to, meaning greater clarity and usability, and less time.
Leading the T Series is the Lyric T6 Pro, optimized as the newest member of the Lyric family of connected home products. Its connected features, such as installation and access via the Lyric app (iOS and Android), and customized geofencing – for ‘comfort when you’re home and savings when you’re away’ – mean that it can adapt to the dynamic and unpredictable schedules of today’s customers. The options to configure at the thermostat itself, as well as to set up traditional seven-day programming, are also available, along with smart alerts when extreme temperatures or humidity are detected within the home. Styled with a white bezel and chrome accents, the Lyric T6 Pro subtly can match a variety of décors.
Other features of the Lyric T6 Pro include:
- Optional ventilation control and dual fuel capabilities: Be ready to meet the ASHRAE
- 62.2 standard for residential new construction installations
- Auto changeover: The Lyric T6 Pro can be set to determine if the home’s system should be in heating or cooling mode to provide maximum comfort
- Smart response: Able to learn a home’s heating and cooling cycles, the Lyric T6 Pro can then adapt to bring the home to the optimized temperature at the requested time
- Smart alerts: The Lyric T6 Pro can send customers reminders about filter changes and warn of extreme temperatures
- HomeKit support: Easily and securely control the Lyric T6 Pro across Apple devices in iOS 10 using the new Home app, Siri voice control, and quick actions in Control Center. Set scenes, which enable multiple accessories to work in combination, all with a single command
The Honeywell T Series of thermostats, beginning with the Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi, will be available in October. To learn more, including about the entire T Series, as well as other Lyric products, please visit http://forwardthinking.honeywell.com, follow on Twitter (http://twitter.com/Honeywell_Home), and connect on Facebook (http://facebook.com/HoneywellHome).