- These experts will expose attendees to emerging products and practices and will exchange views on new trends in the industry.
- Sponsors, presenters, and panelists participating in this symposium represent a diverse body of knowledge.
- “This symposium represents an exciting opportunity to highlight how our industry creates and adapts to emerging technologies."
The ETS attracts experts such as Gary Klein, seen here in the white shirt, who's an expert in hot water delivery systems and conservation.
ARLINGTON, VA. — There’s still time to register for the biennial International Emerging Technology Symposium, where speakers from across the spectrum of the plumbing and mechanical industry will discuss the latest products, technology, trends and best practices in the field. The International Emerging Technology Symposium is co-convened by American Society of Plumbing Engineers, the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating, the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, the Mechanical Contractors Association of America, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors – National Association, Plumbing Manufacturers International, the United Association, and the World Plumbing Council.
The cutting-edge event will be held April 23 - 24, 2014, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott here.
There is no other occasion where contractors and engineers will be able to meet — all at once and in one place — so many well-known experts in the fields of water and energy efficiency.
These experts will expose attendees to emerging products and practices and will exchange views on new trends in the industry. Attendees will hear ideas and approaches about emerging technologies coming to market; learn about innovative green plumbing and mechanical concepts; view presentations; and engage in timely discussions on how the water utility, manufacturing, engineering and trade industries have found solutions through emerging technologies in the water efficiency, plumbing and mechanical industries.
Sponsors, presenters, and panelists participating in this symposium represent a diverse body of knowledge in the fields of:
- Water, Sanitation and Health
- Water and Energy Efficiency
- Water Reuse
- Solar and Other Renewable Energies
- Water Quality
- Fat, Oil and Grease Discharges
- Advancements in Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing Research Initiatives
- Laws, Regulations and Policy Development
- New Efficiencies in HVAC
- Topics raised by audience participants during the symposium
The 2014 symposium is a highly anticipated reprise of the 2008, 2010 and 2012 symposiums. Click here to view details of the 2012 symposium or to view video excerpts from past symposiums, click here to search YouTube.
“This symposium represents an exciting opportunity to highlight how our industry creates and adapts to emerging technologies through the use of a vital emerging technology,” said IAPMO Executive Director GP Russ Chaney. “The event promises to be tremendously informative, as we trust a great many unique organizations will seize the opportunity by providing their most highly-qualified experts as presenters and panelists.”
Goals of the ETS are:
- Provide outstanding networking opportunities to meet experts in the fields of water and energy efficiency.
- Expose participants to emerging products and practices.
- Exchange views on new trends in the industry.
- Share ideas and approaches on bringing emerging technologies to market.
- Discuss innovative green plumbing and mechanical concepts.
- Provide vision for a more efficient future for plumbing and mechanical systems.
More information about this revolutionary symposium and registration info are available from Maria Bazan at IAPMO, 877/427-6601 (Domestic), 708/995-3007 (International), or by email at email@example.com