What makes Aksarben ARS a great place to work?
- Aksarben ARS is proud to have a history of team building and treating customers with professionalism and integrity.
- The Aksarben ARS staff participates in team activities and socialization events.
- These include company breakfasts, contests, health programs and charitable support activities.
Aksarben ARS, Omaha, Nebraska, is CONTRACTOR's Contractor of the Month for November. Find out why we at CONTRACTOR magazine believe Aksarben ARS is a top-notch contractor.
1. What makes Aksarben ARS unique when compared to other mechanical contracting companies?
Aksarben ARS prides itself on not only taking care of our customers, but our employees. With over 40 years of helping customers, and building on the strength of our staff, we continue to be the best Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing Company for residential and commercial clients in the Omaha, Nebraska, metro area. With a dedicated safety coordinator, we minimize work related accident risks to ensure the safety of staff members. With training from experts in the field, through experienced support staff, we are able to provide an optimal work environment for our employees. Enthusiastic and knowledgeable employees translate to a great customer experience.
2. How many trucks are does Aksarben ARS have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
We have over 90 trucks. Over 95 percent of them are Ford. We have service vans that range from Transits 150 to Transits 350. We also have box trucks, dump trucks and F-450 stake trucks.
3. What are the most used tools at Aksarben ARS?
We use them all. On a daily basis we use drills, sawzalls, chop saws, step ladders, extensions ladders, fork lifts, scissor lifts, torches, grinders, drain line machines, power jetters, jack hammers, power shears, power brakes, plasma machines, welders.
4. What equipment is most installed during commercial jobs?
It’s really a mix, but I would say we install more roof top units that split systems on our commercial jobs.
5. What makes Aksarben ARS a great place to work?
Aksarben ARS is proud to have a history of team building, and treating customers with professionalism and integrity. The Aksarben ARS staff participates in team activities and socialization events. These include company breakfasts, contests, health programs and charitable support activities. Aksarben ARS has been voted “Best of Omaha” nine years in a row, and recently won the inaugural 2016 “Omaha’s Choice Award” in the “HVAC” and “Plumbing Company” categories.