LIVERPOOL, N.Y. — The Radiant Panel Association is accepting registrations for both attendees and exhibitors at its Building Radiant 2010 Conference and Trade Show, May 5-8, 2010, in Reno, Nev., at the Peppermill Hotel and Casino.
Vendors will be able to show their products to a focused group of radiant enthusiasts. Classrooms will be available for exhibitor demonstrations.
RPA Executive Director Ted Lowe announced a series of educational tracks for the conference. They are as follows:
Wednesday, May 5:
- Radiant I Class
- Radiant Precision Class
- Radiant Electric Class
Thursday, May 6:
- Radiant II Class
- ET 1: Thriving in Tough Times or Marketing & Advertising
- ET 2: Alt Sources or Geo/Solar Controls
- ET 3: GreenSpeak or Radiant Building Integration
Friday, May 7:
- ET 1: Insurance & Legal or Money Sense - The Numbers
- ET 2: The Electric Option or Installation Considerations
- ET 3: Radiant & Air Conditioning or The Importance of Venting
- ET 4: Working with Others or Open/Closed Systems
Education track topics are subject to change.
Attendees can register for the tradeshow online at http://www.rpa-info.com/Reno/ or by calling the RPA office at 800/660-7187. Attendees should make room reservations at the Peppermill Hotel, 866/821-9996, and mention the RPA conference when booking to receive the rate of $97 plus tax.