The virtual seminars featured key industry experts discussing business best practices, such as:
- The Affordable Care Act, and Its Impact on Your Business, presented by Melanie Gentry.
- Fifty Apps that Make Your Business Sing, presented by Matt Michel.
- Creating an Aggressive Online Marketing Plan, presented by Josh Nelson.
CHICAGO — CONTRACTOR and Contracting Business premiered Comfortech 365 Virtual Event Wednesday, March 5. The virtual event is a free online trade show and conference geared for business owners and contractors in the hydronics, plumbing and HVACR industries.
Comfortech 365 Virtual Event is available for viewing on demand at http://bit.ly/1lwbfJT.
Comfortech 365 was developed as an online extension of the live event held annually throughout the U.S. With more than 940 registrants and 440 live attendees, this first-ever online event was a huge success for the mechanical contracting industry.
Just like an in-person trade show, Comfortech 365 offered seminars while the virtual show floor was open for attendees to peruse new and innovative products showcased by manufacturers. The virtual seminars featured key industry experts discussing business best practices, such as:
• The Affordable Care Act, and Its Impact on Your Business, presented by Melanie Gentry, managing partner of Comprehensive Employment Solution LLC.
• New Technologies and Solutions to Help Transform Your Business, presented by Jake Nielson, product manager, and Geoff Godwin, vice president of marketing, at White-Rodgers, Emerson Climate Technologies.
• Fifty Apps that Make Your Business Sing, presented by Matt Michel of the Service Roundtable.
• The Green Path for the Service Professional, presented by John Smith, creator and director of Green Ideas Marketing and Consulting. He is also author of the book, “Plunging Into Green-One Plumber’s Journey to Becoming a Water Hugger."
• Creating an Aggressive Online Marketing Plan, presented by Josh Nelson, CEO of ContractorSEO, and author of "Internet Marketing & SEO For Contractors"
Comfortech 2014 travels to Nashville, Sept. 9-11, and features Keynote Robin Crow, Evolve or Die: Seven critical steps to revitalize your business. Don’t miss out on this event – Register today at http://bit.ly/Oiqg6U.