It happened again… On February 19 a five-alarm fire at an apartment complex in Hempstead, N.Y., leaving nearly 450 people without a roof over their heads. This is a direct quote from the news report: “Nassau County Assistant Chief Fire Marshal Michael Uttaro says firefighters found plumbers tools in the building in a vacant apartment where the fire is believed to have started on the second floor. He said the fire may have been started by plumbers using torches.” Wow, ...

Register For Free or Sign In to Access Entire Article

"So you can solder, big deal" is FREE to access as a registered user on Contractormag.com. Why register for Contractormag.com? It's simple and free, and provides:

  • Access to exclusive articles and news coverage
  • The full version of all monthly digital editions dating back to 2010
  • Allows you to comment on articles and discuss news with Contractor's editors
  • Gain valuable media content and more!

Already registered? here.